Summer KofC Platform Updates
Since our last update we have been busy working under the hood improving code efficiency and preparing the code base for a number of feature updates. We just wanted to take a couple of minutes to tell you about some new features, tools, and design elements we have implemented this past summer.
You may have already noticed some these features in your Council Website Dashboard as we have been soft launching them for the last couple of of months.
- Add Custom Images to Homepage
- Officer Report System
- Removed Google+ from Social Icons (Google has discontinued this service)
- Revised the layout of the Members’ Area for ease of use
- Added the “Charter, Constitution and Laws” of the Order to the Members’ Area
- Allow multiple 4th Degree Assembly Affiliations
- Turn off the “Recent Images” section on the council homepage
- Ability to set images as “public” or “private”. Private will not display in the recent images block
- Prayer requests can now be marked as public or private
- Prayer requests can now be displayed on the Homepage and/or Members’ Area
- Ability to add a second Outside Guard to the officers listing
- Major update to the automated minutes generator to reflect changes to the order of Business made at the 2018 Supreme Convention
- Added a “Site Maps” box to the Dashboard to show your site’s search engine submission history and stats
And those are just the changes you can see. We made 100’s of updates and changes to various modules to improve performance and usability.
We have also updated our Frequently Asked Questions to reflect these and other updates.